Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fish Basket/Candle Finally Made It Home

     It has been a busy summer around our place, so we have not made it down to the cabin much. I was delighted to finally make it down this past weekend.  I love our little place in the woods near the lake. It is so peaceful and relaxing. I was most excited, this trip, to take the fish basket/candle where I thought it would fit in just right.





I found an old aqua Mason jar that worked just right to hold a tea-light. It's taller than what I thought I would like, but it was a little windy and the taller jar kept my candle burning until it was exhausted. It really adds to the atmosphere and looks so cool after dark. I added three colorful fishing lures and am on the lookout for more. I like it with just the three, but it's big enough that it could take a few more, just for the daylight sparkle. I have actually found two more of these collapsible fish baskets, am collecting river rocks and looking for more lures to finish them off.

1 comment: