Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Old Family Photo - Just for Fun!

Best picture ever...hmmm...okay not the most flattering picture, but still one of my favorites.
This photo of my family was taken around thirty years ago. That precious baby, who looks like she is thinking, "What are these fools laughing at?", is all grown up with two precious boys of her own now. That's my mom on the back row (left) with my brother in the middle and my sister-in-law (with baby girl), me (bottom left) and my little sister (bottom right).
Pictures like this bring back such fond memories. Just a regular "dinner at mom's" day when I thought I would try out the timer/delay feature on my 35mm camera (remember those?). I set the timer and then tripped and almost fell on my face as I dove for my spot.
Sure made for a good family photo!
Of course, this was back in the day when the film had to go to the photo lab to be developed. It was about a week later before we saw this great photo. It is just amazing to me that technology has taken us to the present where I can shoot a photo with my digital camera and not only see it in a matter of minutes, but can also share it immediately, via the web!
 Who knows what else technology has in store for us?
The possibilities are just endless.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment