Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fruit Pizza

                         Brownie 'n Berries Dessert Pizza (Gluten Free)


Oh my this look yummy!!
We have made sugar cookie and fruit pizza with cream cheese for years. My kids all just love it. I never have to worry about storing it, because there is never any left...we eat it up. Sugar cookie crust, spread on cream cheese and top with one can of fruit cocktail (drained), or fresh fruit if it's in season.

Leave it to Betty Crocker to come up with this new twist on one of our old favorites. I can't believe I didn't think of this. Brownie crust, cream cheese and fruit. Gonna try this tonight!
Bet I won't have to worry about storing any leftovers on this one either!
Note: This also works in a 9x13 rectangular pan and is a great take-along dessert.


2 comments:

  1. OH that looks really good. Ok, adding brownie mix and cream cheese to the shopping list.

    ReplyDelete